MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Monday 12 November 2012

Richard Rivalee

Last Monday, I was having breakfast with my parents in the coffee shop and I look at the newspaper on the table which has a big "Gay" word on it, so I took a look, wondering "Hmm, who's gay?"

"我是 Gay; Richard Rivalee 出櫃不可耻"
the title took my attention, so I just read a short paragraph about this RICHARD RIVALEE.

---------------------------~~

Malaysian-Penang Fashion Designer RICHARD RIVALEE, another admirer to me .Not only his talents, his creations, event his personality and attitude in life, really a role model to all GAYS.

RICHARD is a Thai+Chinese mix and was brought up by his father in Penang. Go google more for his background history x)

I admire his courage to announce that his gay to the public, as for yall know, homosexual is not recognize in Malaysia. Its really a very regrettable thing to all the homosexual friends in our country.
I dont know when, I start to see gays as an icon/idol, they are just, so awesome ! They have the talent, they have the money, they have the popularity, they have almost everything.

After I read RICHARD's story, I was impressed :D
go check out his story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment