MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Sunday 14 December 2014

Friendships are weird.

Sometimes, I have this thought when I see different groups of friends hanging out with their own types of types. Like for example, the nerd group have their nerd friends, the girly-girls have their own girly friends, I mean , friends are people who share something similar with you that's why you are connected with them, sorta? I think.

Friendships are great. I love my 3 best friends, we are all with different backgrounds, and I have to admit they are all really awesome people. One of them is extremely good at writing, one of them is ridiculously incredible, one of them is a law student. I turn to them whenever I have something troubling me. They might not be the best helper but they definitely give the best advises. Sometimes they'll say something ugly but they are usually right about things. Best friends see better I guess.

I personally mix around with all kinds of people. Even with some people whom are known to be unlikable among some group of my friends. Surprisingly, I see they seem to have their own best friend, so I thought "hey they have their best friend, that proofs that they arent so bad of a person after all , it only takes the right type of people to mix around with."

Back then in primary school, I use to follow gangs of friends. Like , this gang of people likes to talk about this , so I will go home and actually read stuffs about what they usually talk about and the next day blend in with them. That's how I mix friends back then, I remember there's this girl in my class, who's like the whole class is boycotting her because she was nasty. I talked to her once or twice alone, I think she's kind of an okay girl. But the naive me back then doesnt want to be part of the boycotting-girl's friend, I choose to be mean to her for no reason.

Yeap, I was an asshole back then you can say.

After I started to draw, I normally just get drunk in my own passion and zone-out everything around me, including friends. Until I started secondary school, my whole life changed. I decided to make my own friends, play my own rules, instead of following others. I had my first crush when I was 13, I forgot how and when it actually started, but I know he's that one person that made my heart skips a beat. I made friends who love to draw like I do, we even came together and created a book of magazine selling it in school illegally . Ha, luckily we didnt get caught. Now that I wonder, where did the money we earned went? We were all young and innocent, the purpose of doing that is just because we love to draw.

Lots of things happened in secondary school, I start to become more daring and develop more courage in me towards the people and the situation around me. I began to have that bitchy side of me . Growing up makes me realize things , makes me think a lot, the more I thought the more mature my brain gets.

Friends.
Hi-Bye friends, Strange friends, Came-across friends, I-seen-him/her-before-but-dont-know-him/her friends, Familiar-face friends, Cute friends, Stupid friends, Clumsy friends, Awkward friends, Funny friends, Fake friends, Real friends.

I came across all kinds of friends. Some are still keeping in touch (Facebook), some are long gone. My dad said something very useful/meaning once : You only need one or two close friends in your entire life.

And Im glad, I found mine.

Thanks guys, you're the best :)






No comments:

Post a Comment