MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Happenings + Third page of Love

Well, this morning I woke up and the flat was like, NO WATER !  @_@
And luckily it's Saturday and everyone gets to stay home for a while and chill , do what's need to be done, but some of my building mates' rooms got flood, funny huh? I don't know how it'll be flooded.

So I just took breakfast in my room, watch a few chapters of show, and yeah, maybe I'll go get a phone or something. Tonight I'm going to Frenchay for the Freshers Closing Party :D With my Roommates x)

Well this is the first time I approach to them , I can do anything if I make my first move.
And honestly, all my friends and family can see that my confident level shouldn't be as low as how I rated myself to be, I know I can be better, I know I AM better. I just need to boots up my confident level and talk to people, just like the video said : No one is going to laugh at you, just chill  and be yourself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He kinda brought up the topic and talked to me about us the other day.
He asked me if I thought that he was holding back on me.

Am I? Yeap, honestly I am.
Why will I think it that way ? he asked.
I said , Maybe I'm not worth knowing everything about you.
He sighed and said , Of course not , the reason he's holding back it's because he felt like Im holding back on him too.

.................What the hell... it's a joke right? LOL
But knowing that I deserve to know more about him ,makes me relief . Makes me felt like I can be part of his life. He has a great mom I know, his mom meant everything to him, and that's basically what I love about him too, loving family :)

We talked for a bit about how and why we both are holding back on each other , it was pretty funny to know the reasons, but we sort it out, kinda. I know he's revealing more about himself to me, I know he's trying to share part of what he's experiencing to me each time. I know, sometimes I don't say it out but I can feel, and I know.

Girls are always sensitive and always thinking a lot, that's why I prefer to hang out/ be a guy always, that way I could cut down unwanted girl dramas, lol , My point is:

 I have plenty of time to wait for you to tell me everything you wanted me to know about you. I promise I'll be a good girl, I won't ask questions you don't wish to answer, I won't act like a baby demanding more from you each time, I will do anything just to keep the smile on your face :) My dear Jack ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment