MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Monday 16 September 2013

Home Sick

Damn... after one week only I felt homesick, it sucks man...... can't stop crying and I miss my family so much ~~~~~~~~ I think something happened in the campus just now, I might have said something offensive to Elicia but without myself noticing it until her attitude totally changed on me.

I was like, Fuck......what did I do/said..........and then I started to panic, I mean really , I'm nervous and I felt so helpless asking myself  "Did I say something ?? what did I said ?? what did I do??" I know I came out late when the bus arrived, but at least I still ran out on time  . Oh my gosh Elicia, I'm so sorry if I ever said anything offensive to you just now, my brain was half functioning and I didn't really filter what came out from my mouth, I really didn't mean it ~~~

Is it because I said wasted 2 hours to listen to the stupid International Briefing ? I think... it is , isn't it ? I was actually kinda pissed and nervous because I haven't registered myself yet, I'm afraid that I can't make it on time or something, that's why I was like blaming the long talk, I was only blaming for the long talk, no other reasons, and hell the orientation time for different courses kinda messed up the schedule , I thought we all starts at 10am, but ended up we have to follow the personal registration time, which also meant the course orientation.

Haiz..........I caught a fever 2 days ago, but I'm fully recovered now I think , well sometimes still feel slight headache, but I guess it'll wear off sooner or later by tomorrow.

And tomorrow we have to go to the campus again...... mine is having a workshop, sorta, I don't know about Elicia's, probably the same? We both have to be there before 10am, so decided to take the 9am bus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After crying out loud, I feel much better I think :) And I looked at the bookmarks Phyl wrote to me, kept reminding myself  "It's just homesick, I'll be okay" and plus because of today's orientation, I didn't have to chance to Skype my parents, I was like, OMG everyday I can skype with them but today I missed, suddenly miss them so much ;;>.<;;  , so I took pictures , and post it to out family facebook page, hopefully they can still know I'm doing okay over here. :)

** I love you Dii, Mii, and of course my two lovely brothers too xD and I missed you guys alot !


No comments:

Post a Comment