MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Hateful thoughts

I hate this feeling

I hate the fact that you judge him and choose not to respect him for who he is and who he wants to be
I hate the fact that you got mad at me just because I do not agree with you
I hate the fact that you judge me by saying im ignorant and naive just because I choose to trust him
I hate the fact that when you're hugging me you did not deny that you're actually missing your ex-girlfriend
I hate the fact that you always think you knows everything
I hate the fact that you always think you knows what's best
I hate the fact that even though you choose to stop this friendship by ending it blaming me as the problem
I hate the fact that after everything you could just throw me away like that

I tried to control
I tried to stop thinking
I tried not to think it like its a big deal

Those memories, short memories but we shared it with some of our deepest thoughts together
It's a waste for it to turn into just memories

Im not ignorant or naive
Im hopeful and positive
I'd rather choose to believe something good than predicting something bad

Judging people is your business
Holding on to my own thoughts is my business
That way we're both good

Like I said
Im just a temporary "toy" for you to play with to pass your desperate times.
I never was anything to you

NEVER.



Thank you for the happy memories , one last piece of advice
Dont be a coward, go talk to her if you still miss her, before everything is too late.
Its not worth to exchange your perfect-lover with your dignity.


No comments:

Post a Comment