MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Friday 11 July 2014

Madness Bullshitss

Guess what ?
After the 3rd day Jack and I broke up he didnt talk to me ever since.

And last night I went on to his IMVU account , his profile changed, his status changed, as if he finally got over the break up thing , the last date online was the date a day ago, that means he's been going online for quite sometime and I didnt even know.

After that I logged on to my IMVU account and changed everything on my profile and status, I was so pissed off for what I saw. All that ever comes to my mind was " so that's how it ends huh? 1 year and you could just throw away things like that "
I left my IMVU account online overnight, the next morning I woke up I saw his name came online. I bet he must have saw mind too, but I logged off right after he came online 5 minutes later.
A while later the whatsapp beep on my phone triggered.
It was him, saying " Hey Sorry, I 've been sick since the plane, and also Im letting KAZU borrow my IMVU"

From that moment Im totally speechless... after so long of silence, the first thing he said isnt about "how are you", its explaining something he "did" with his imvu account. How pleasant.

I told him he dont need to explain, then he said "I know, Mary thought it was me xD"
Like hell I care what Mary thinks about it.

There are all lies, probably from the very start it was all a lie.

After that I checked back his IMVU profile, it says " Jack's away ~ Kazu is using this account"
I was like "what the fuck is he trying to play right now"

First off, he SAID he let Kazu use his account right? But then there's this Amber girl on his facebook, tagging his name in a status saying " Jack and I ~" stuffs like that, so, if Kazu is using his account, does that mean Kazu is imitating Jack talking to that so called Amber girl? ( Amber is a friend of Jack from IMVU as well, kinda like a bitch/attention seeker type )

OR

Is he just playing the role of two characters in IMVU ( yea right like that's an odd thing, who else know what kind of game he's trying to play now )

Second thing is when I tried to log back in and guess what?
Log in invalid, he changed his fucking password, and yet he told me I could log in if I want.

LIES, all fucking LIES.

Why on earth will he do that.... 1 year, a whole fucking year spending most of my everyday with him on my fucking phone, texting again and again, even my friends around me know how close am I to my phone when Im dating him.

Could he really be like " 没有就没有了,无所谓 "

说伤心都是骗人的吗?
一年的感情难道就这样说放下就放得下?

There's always a question mark on him that I can never understand.

I'd rather to hurt me from the start with the truth rather than slowly revealing little by little of yourself to me time by time.

根本就没有给我心理准备去接受这段relationship, its like I've been cheated over blindly all this while.

蠢死了,真的蠢死了
Why does the people I fall for always are the ones with complicated issues and complicated background?

Is it a curse? Gays, Bis, even Straight guys, Fuck you all complicated guys, move way for my real guy to come to me, Im waiting with wounds all over me waiting for him to come save my ass.

Im tired with all the dramas, hugs, kisses, cuddles, even the one who already done all that with you still choose to throw you away , calling you stupid and naive. Making my life even more miserable .

Fuck you guys, fuck myself, fuck my blindness, fuck my foolishness


You were right, proving everything you said was "logic" and true all this while. Being so arrogant . Not even trying to move forward to save our friendship, you never liked me, I was just a toy to you. Just a temporary illusion . You only gave up just trying 2 weeks, my target was to give us 3 months, and you already gave up just for the first 2 fucking weeks.

Bravo.

You win.

Well guess what fuckers, losing me will be your biggest regrets, you will never find someone who would be foolish enough to waste one whole year on someone they met online. And someone who secretly does sweet things for you in your hard times without you noticing.

Those brownies, those cuddling and comforting, those times we spent together, meant NOTHING to you at all. You impatient , arrogant, idiotic CAT !!

目中无人,自以为是,好胜,That's why I hate cats.

Im ignorant, Im naive, Im stupid, Im irritating.
Blame every fucking thing on me.

全部都是我自己拿来的。
不帮口就算了,也不用踩多我一脚 making me feel worst.






No comments:

Post a Comment