MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Should I feel be feeling lonely at this point?

I dont know anymore. We are a couple that doesnt seem to look like one. Or even feel like one?
I know we been through this, it didnt came out well because we got into a fight.

I feel like I cant be completely myself when Im with her. We dont really share the same interest, topics? I dont know. I love anime, I love manga, I love art. I like punk, I like rock, I like gothic, but not in a deep-into-it/obsessive way.

Is this really gonna work?
I miss the time where I can buzz Jack whenever I want knowing that he'll definitely reply, no matter how stupid or how idiotic the topic we were talking about xD

Im not comparing. I understand it's a whole new relationship to get in right now, so I'll have to re-"get used to it" all over again.

Cant really blame why I'll feel lonely. This only proofs that before this, Jack really did spoiled me well. I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment