MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Wednesday 19 November 2014

So, I was told that calling by her given name wasnt a good idea afterall.

Well then, everything is back to how it was. (I decided)
I'll call him Brian. And I believe for some reason, he wants to treat me back as Zen instead of Ven.
I dont really mind which name Im being called.

If he calls me Zen, I'll be Zen. Completely Zen.
If he calls meVen/Hsin, I'll be myself. Let loose and be free.

If he calls me Hsin but see me as Zen. Honestly Im stuck. But I'll learn to get use to it if I have to.

*Lesson: Never. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment