MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Saturday 4 October 2014

Lets go step by step.

So, after things sorted out between us.
I've decided to call her by her real name instead.

I know things might be coming too soon, we've already added on facebook. Basically it's like being nude already. lol but yea, we'll both get over it.

I tell myself if I ever had the thought of leaving or give up, remind myself again with the reason why did I felt for her at the first place.

This might actually work out, just let us go step by step.

If in the end it didnt work out afterall, wouldnt break us right? Like I said, I cherish this friendship, I cherish you, you'll always be precious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment