MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Thursday 9 October 2014

Skype ? Now ?

So now, I cant believe we're skyping , well, just voice call. But still, NERVOUS AS HELL.   Surprisingly, I love her voice ! OH gosh, just, love it.

Well, she said she's nervous, and yet she still wants to call. Eventually, both of us will get over it. Get over the nervousness . Its been like 2hours and 18 minutes and still going on, what did we talked about ? Nothing basically. Just letting it run, and listening to each other's giggles, and choose to type instead of talk <v< haha...

But yea, overall it was a really fun experience (?) First time to experience this feeling. Nervous, happy , surprised ? , unexpected. Yea.

Why Skype all of a sudden? Well she asked for it. Lol I dont mind, I dont have anything hiding from her anymore. So it's fine.

Reminds me back then when I first heard Jack's voice, he didnt talk much either, I think the first time we talked is by saying Good morning or Good night, dont quite remember. But yea. I still like his voice , its, really nice. I still remember how it sounds like.

ANYWAY, this is not about Jack, lol oh for god sake. Even she noticed I kept talking about Jack, I just so happen to have him cross over my mind, that's all.

人不在,可是memories还在啊。无可否认,这样就能把他忘掉吧?

No comments:

Post a Comment