MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Thursday 2 October 2014

Your Musics II

I gotta admit, you do have a good taste in Music, lol And I dont know why, music seems to sound better when you're around :)

Eet - Regina Spektor
Fix you - Coldplay
Against the tide - Cellweller
The Suffering - Coheed & Cambria
America - Deuce
Scene Two Roger Rabbit - Sleeping with Sirens
Kill your heroes - Awolnation
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Dollhouse - Melanie Martinez
Dead to me - District3
Feel it in my bones - Tiesto
M.I.A - Avenged Sevenfold
Ficton - Avenged Sevenfold
So far away- Avenged Sevenfold
Illusionist - Amanda Jenssen
Sing me to sleep - Amanda Jenssen
Landfill - Daughter
Rebirthing - Skillet
If you only knew- Shinedown

But I wonder, if you'll still like me as much as you like Zen in there, even though Im nothing like Zen at all in real. You are right, Zen is perfect, that's what I want him to be. I succeeded, but not to myself.

Now everyday when I go to Uni, I just listen to the songs, makes me think of you :')
Now that we've sorted out things. No more secrets. No more hiding.

Lets start over ?

No comments:

Post a Comment