MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Wednesday 24 September 2014

BRIAN.

#IMVUStories

I remember how we met, I remember how we went.

I remember all your goods', I remember all your bads'.

I remember you left me for some ass hole, and get yourself hurt all over again.

I remember the times I stayed with you, listened to you, talked to you, making you feel better, making you feel protected, making you feel precious.

You were once being so precious to me, the scars you gave me is gone, but I can still remember the feelings and the pain I had on me once.

Why do I have to know you through social media ?
Why do I have to met you through this way ?
Why do I have to meet you in this form of lies ?

Why can't you just be mine?

These feelings were there for a long time, it never left, never gone.
Hurting you is the last thing I would ever want to do to you.
You are still precious to me.

But unfortunately we can't be together. Not like this. Not in this life. Not in this form.

Next life, I want to be a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment