MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Friday 26 September 2014

Your Musics

Your musics will be the best companion I'll ever have to pass my everyday.

Im sorry I cannot answer to your confession. No more second Phill. Especially not to you. I'll be the bad-guy side .

You have no idea how much I wanted to own you. I just cant.

Love you to Death - Kamelot
Moonlight - Kamelot
Skinny Love - Birdy
Word as Weapons- Birdy
Crazy (Rock Mix) - Royal Bliss
I See Fire - Ed Sheeran
Secret - The Pierces
Bleed Out - Blue October
Calling You - Blue October
The Suffering - Coheed and Cambria
Angels On The Moon - Thriving Ivory

etc.

You'll always be precious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment