MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Saturday 27 September 2014

I didn't run away.

I didnt run away. Im always here. I have already reached a certain point where I could not go anymore further with you. Please forgive me.

If I go on further I'll break you and break myself.
Unless miracles happen, for example, you're not gay and you accept me.

No, that's not a miracle. A miracle is the next day when I woke up I became a guy. So that I could go to you.

Like HELL such non-sense will happen, not even in your dreams.

Its hard not to let you know about the truth. I know the ending already, it wouldn't be pleasant, and I might end up losing you. You might hate me too. After all this time it was a lie.

You're right, it WAS a lie, A lie about not telling you that Im actually a girl.

You are so broken, and yet you still remind so perfect to me. You know me too well, you even knew something about me that I wouldnt even know myself.

You'll always be my precious little Brian. Doesnt matter if Im a girl or a guy, you are still precious to me, and only me.

No comments:

Post a Comment