MYSTERY THOUGHTS+

If you have feelings for someone, either be brave enough to express it to them or be brave enough to watch someone else do it.

Sometimes when you meet someone, there's a click. I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click.

Friday 19 September 2014

Friendzone, OFF

You're the one who doesn't want to continue this friendship, you unfriend me in IMVU and change your names doesn't mean that I dont know it's you. I dont care what kind of excuse you are going to give me next time.

I gave you enough chances, not once, not twice, but continuously I'm lying to myself by giving stupid reasons saying that there's still a chance if you'd do something or make some changes. Foolishly Im still waiting for some sort of miracles to happen in between us.

You chose to draw off the friendzone line, Dont say I did it without letting you know, because you started it.

I really did love you, its like insanely crazy in love with you, but this love is making me feel insecure , your memories will never fade, ever.

Take care, Bye Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment